10-week Virtual Workshop
A Women’s Empowerment Workshop
Date: January 10, 2019 – March 14, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM HST. The workshop will meet every Thursday during the scheduled dates .
A 10-week in-depth workshop for women designed to uncover methods and resources to balancing their professional, personal and career goals. You will receive the following tools and training.
Aside from the amazing training that you will receive, you will also have the opportunity to network and connect with strong women.
- Purpose: To help you uncover your true passion, values, and motivation.
- Power: To vanquish any fear and self-doubt and empower you with confidence.
- Reality: Identify the truth behind who you are personally and professionally. We will seek to unlock the keys to your success.
- Relationships: To develop your ability to better connect with people and build cohesion at work through meaningful relationships.
- Authority: Take command of your life!
- Courage: Utilize your own strengths to act and conquer fear while overcoming adversity in the workplace.
- Authenticity: Live by your values.
10 WEEK SCHEDULE
January 10 and 17, 2019
- Creating a measurable professional goal and action plan
- Explore your vision for your life, set goals which fits into the bigger picture, explore and decide which goas are most meaningful (or exciting!) to move forward with.
January 24 and 31, 2019
- Discovering Your Personal Values
- Gain newfound knowledge about yourself and bring focus, clarity, and depth to your action’s habits, brainstorming, decision making, visioning and goal-setting.
February 7 and 14, 2019
- Understanding Your Career Values
- Get control over your career and find out what matter most to you.
February 21 and 28, 2019
- Creating Success Habits and Get More Done
- Feel more energized and spend more time with the people who inspire and support you and do more of what you love and less of what you don’t.
March 7 and 14, 2019
- Overcoming Procrastination and Interruptions
- Introduces key time management concepts including prioritizing and working on the important things before they become urgent.
- How can I contact the organizer with my questions?
- You can contact the organizer at email@example.com.
- What is the refund policy?
- Refunds are granted up to 24 hours before the scheduled event start date.
- What if I cannot make a scheduled session?
- No worries, each session is recorded and will be made available to you and resources will be emailed to you.
Go ahead and put in your RSVP right now in order to secure your spot.
I’m looking forward to connecting with you.